Welcome to Commsmaster website, lots of useful links and advice can be found on pages throughout this site;
Local Telephone and broadband engineers
Specialists for Commercial, Home installations and repairs
- Whether its a replacement telephone socket at home, noisy telephone line or a Cloud installation at the office, we can help, we specialise in all aspects of telecommunications for business and residential clients, with todays smart networks increasingly relying on steady reliable Broadband, we can diagnose/optimise your cabling to maximise your broadband router and wiring.
- Reliable on time appointments, specialised test equipment used for analysing intermittent problems
- If your telephone system is old or obsolete, don’t despair, it doesn’t necessarily need to cost thousands replacing the complete system because often parts can often be sourced for legacy telephone systems, including Norstar Meridian, Avaya InDEX, BT Versatility, BT Pathway, BT Revelation and BT Inspiration.
- Ring doorbells rely on stable Internet connection, an upload speed of 1Mbps is essential for viewing
- Landlord contracts, care alarms, red care lines, Lift phone faults diagnosed, EPOS and PDQ issues resolved
- Data cable installations, repairs, Fluke testing of Category 5e and 6,VoIP/Cloud phone installers, Internet phones are the future, using broadband to allow multiple telephones with independent lines, similar to ‘multiline’ or PBX telephone systems, using data cabling to seamlessly provide an efficient alternative to ancient phone systems, low cost calls and non geographic telephone numbers, auto attendant, call logging SMDR, call diversion, work from home, email messages and changes easily made remotely, no need for cumbersome PBX central control unit, fixed or cordless phones work on data cabling (cat5e, Cat6), free no obligation quotes, ISDN lines will be superseded eventually by Fiber and Cloud services, businesses need to be prepared for this roll out.
Avaya IP Office, Panasonic, BT Versatility, Norstar Meridian and many BT legacy pbx systems repaired, extra phone points and broadband repairs
We can diagnose faults, complete moves, additions or changes to your existing telephone configuration or simply perform a system ‘health check’ for your peace of mind. If you have broadband problems we can test your wiring and general state of installation. Poor quality cabling, telephone sockets and extension leads can all contribute to slower speeds. If you need help or advise we can offer friendly support even ‘out of normal hours’. We can visit your premises to install or repair internal wiring at a competitive price. If you are relocating business premises we can move your telephone equipment. If you would like to enquire about all services or if you have a system or service that is not listed below, please send a general enquiry email to: email@example.com where we would be pleased to handle your request.
- Residential and business telephone sockets supplied and fitted
- Sky, Virgin media and BT telephone/broadband points repaired.
- Network cabling/patch panel upgrades
- Norstar Meridian Compact 616
- Norstar Meridian Compact +(824)
- Norstar Meridian Modular
- Avaya INDeX,
- Avaya IP500 Office
- Panasonic PBX
- Samsung DCS2
- Sony PS4 and Microsoft ‘X’ box networking
- Site surveys and audits
- Free no obligation call comparison analysis
- Broadband, Internet optimisation
- Telephone line relocation
- PBX systems relocated
Most Broadband, Internet faults are usually within your property, the signal usually arrives at the incoming point where it then becomes ‘corrupted’ either with faulty equipment or wiring, the ideal solution is to always plug the router into the ‘master socket’, however this may not always be convenient. There are thankfully ‘work arounds’ where the router can be relocated in another room to where the master socket is. Personally I prefer the VDSL filter plate on the incoming point (Master Socket) with a RJ45 plug connected directly to the top outlet, with Cat5/6 cabling to a female RJ11 socket which the router attaches. This method will then give a ‘clean’ digital signal to the router, as the analogue signal has been ‘separated’, the modern VDSL telephone NTE has a built in microfilter, which if correctly installed, will filter all extensions, but unfortunately this isn’t always the case!
Competitive quotes, savings up to 60% cheaper than National Service providers
Versatility, Avaya IP Office, Panasonic, VoIP, Norstar Meridian, Avaya InDEX, Samsung, and older BT legacy systems maintained
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone 07531 949110 or 0800 0126207
Most importantly,before reporting faults to your service provider, it is advisable to complete some basic checks to avoid unnecessary charges, as all equipment and wiring within your boundary may be causing problems which your ISP may charge for. Each service provider will have their own contact details for reporting faults to, but the first check to make will always be at your master socket (providing one with a removable plate is in situ), however there may be instances where this type of socket has never been fitted.
Cloud/VoIP telephone systems are the future, for more information please email; email@example.com for prices and further information.
Maintenance available on telephone systems, same day emergency appointments available.
Below are TFL tariffs, may incur charges on certain London Areas;
Areas covered include;
Hampstead, Sarratt, Nash Mills, Smallford, Chipperfield, Acton, Kensal Green, Kensington, Alexandra Palace, Kensington North, Kensington South, Kensington West, Kentish Town, Kilburn, Barnsbury, Kingsbury, Ladbroke Grove, Bayswater, Belgravia, Belsize Park, Belsize Village, Maida Vale, Marylebone, Brent Cross, Mayfair, Mill Hill, Brompton, Brompton West, Brondesbury Park, Muswell Hill, Neasden, Camden Town, Belsize Village, Canonbury, New Southgate, Chelsea, Chiswick, Notting Hill, Paddington, Palmers Green, Colindale, Covent Garden, Cricklewood, Crouch End, Queens Park, Regents Park, Dollis Hill, Shepherds Bush, Ealing, Soho, Ealing West, Southgate, St Johns Wood, Finchley, Swiss Cottage, Friern Barnet, Golders Green, Totteridge, Hammersmith, Tufnell Park, Hampstead Garden Suburb, Hendon, Highbury, Highgate, Westminster, Whetstone, Holloway, Willesden, Hornsey, Colindale, Winchmore Hill, Hyde Park, Wood Green, Islington, Watford, Radlett, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Piccots End, Dunstable, Luton, Houghton Regis, Harpenden, Markyate, Chiswell Green, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Potters Bar, Chingford, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, Goffs Oak, Luton, Dunstable, Stevenage, Hitchin, Welwyn, Harefield, Uxbridge, Bovingdon, Chipperfield, Aylesbury, Letchworth, Redbourn, Colney Heath, Sandridge, Wheathampstead, Tring, Berkhamstead, Bricket Wood
Telephone engineer Sky, telephone engineers, telephone engineer Talktalk, telephone engineer Plusnet, engineers Essex, engineers North London, North West and surrounding areas. Network data Cat5, Cat6, phone company London, Telephone engineer ZEN, Independent telecom engineers, Internet technician, BT Openreach private Telephone engineers, UK broadband engineers, BT Faults, Local Telephone Engineers, Sky Broadband Slow, Ex BT Engineers near me, Home Telephone Engineers, Telephone engineer North West London, Landline engineer, Home phone repair, Panasonic Telephone engineer, Nortel Norstar Telephone engineer, Avaya Telephone engineer, Samsung PBX repairs.