Local Telephone and Broadband engineers
Telephone, Broadband and WiFi engineers
Broadband problems? We can test your wiring and general state of installation. Poor quality cabling, telephone sockets and extension leads can all contribute to slower speeds. If you need help or advise we can offer friendly support. We can visit your premises to install or repair internal wiring at a competitive price, and resolve slow internet problems.
Relocating business premises? We can move your telephone equipment. If you would like to enquire about all services or if you have a system or service that is not listed below, please send a general enquiry email to: email@example.com
Most Slow Broadband faults are usually within your property, the signal usually arrives at the incoming point where it then becomes ‘corrupted’ either with faulty equipment or wiring, the ideal solution is to always plug the router into the ‘master socket’, if your Broadband is still slow and your frustrated trying to manage, give us a call, we can optimise for a competitive price.
Top U.K Telephone engineers for customer satisfaction reviews
Our customer reviews www.freeindex.co.uk
Most importantly, before reporting faults to your service provider, it is advisable to complete some basic checks to avoid unnecessary charges, as all equipment and wiring within your boundary may be causing problems which your ISP may charge for. Each service provider will have their own contact details for reporting faults to, but the first check to make will always be at your master socket (providing one with a removable plate is in situ), however there may be instances where this type of socket has never been fitted.
Areas covered include;
Hampstead, Camden, Smallford, Chipperfield, Kensal Green, Kensington, Kentish Town, Kilburn, Kingsbury, Bayswater, Belgravia, Belsize Park, Belsize Village, Maida Vale, Mayfair, Mill Hill, Brondesbury Park, Muswell Hill, Neasden, Belsize Village, Chiswick, Notting Hill, Paddington, Palmers Green, Colindale, Crouch End, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Finchley, Swiss Cottage, Friern Barnet, Golders Green, Totteridge, Hendon, Highbury, Highgate, Whetstone, Willesden, Colindale, Winchmore Hill, Wood Green, Watford, Radlett, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Dunstable, Houghton Regis, Harpenden, Chiswell Green, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Potters Bar, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, Goffs Oak, Dunstable, Stevenage, Hitchin, Welwyn, Aylesbury, Letchworth, Redbourn, Colney Heath, Sandridge, Wheathamstead, Tring, Berkhamstead, Bricket Wood
- Slow Broadband?? We can optimise your Broadband speed
- Expert Telephone and broadband Independent EX BT engineers, move router, extra telephone points and data cabling
- Whether its a replacement telephone socket at home, noisy telephone line or a Cloud installation at the office, we can help, we specialise in all aspects of telecommunications for business and residential clients, with todays smart networks increasingly relying on steady reliable Broadband, we can diagnose/optimise your cabling to maximise your broadband router and wiring.
- Reliable on time appointments, specialised test equipment used for analysing intermittent problems
- If your telephone system is old or obsolete, don’t despair, it doesn’t necessarily need to cost thousands replacing the complete system because often parts can often be sourced for legacy telephone systems, including Norstar Meridian, Avaya InDEX, BT Versatility, BT Pathway, BT Revelation and BT Inspiration.
- Landlord contracts, care alarms, red care lines, Lift phone faults diagnosed, EPOS and PDQ issues resolved
- Data cable installations, repairs, Category 5e and 6.
Callout charges and final costs up to 50% cheaper than National Telecom companies.
Materials are of industry standard, over 35 years experience in theTelecommunications industry, by using our services we can dramatically improve and increase SLOW Broadband
WiFI cold spots? Different solutions are possible, either additional Wireless Access Points (WAP’s) or Network cabling provision.